Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by cdj0579 <cd...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 17:01:58 UTC

serviceMix 4.4 does not support ODE any longer, what is the alternative way to do orchestration?

hi everybody,
I am new to serviceMix, i have downloaded serviceMix 4.5.1 a couple of days ago, and i tried to install ode in serviceMix using the command
features:install ode
but it tells me this message:
Error executing command: No feature named 'ode' with version '0.0.0' available
and after i googled many webs,i got a news that
"Fuse ESB 4.4 does not support Apache ODE. The latest version of ODE is not compatible with Fuse ESB."
http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=11209
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15475024/fuse-esb-ode-installation

so if serviceMix 4.4 does not support ODE any longer, what is the alternative way to do the web service orchestration,
how about "bpel-g"? is it a good choice? or any other choice?
http://code.google.com/p/bpel-g/

sorry for my broken english,i wish you could understand what i said.
Any help will be appreciated.

Chen Jie