Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/24 12:35:45 UTC

Pivot-2.0.4, freeze features/fixes

Hi all,
this is the list of things still to fix for 2.0.4:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PIVOT%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.0.4%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

really important is the one with high priority (Roger is still working on it).
I just marked as resolved PIVOT-929, PIVOT-934 .
Of course all fixes have been merged to trunk (for 2.1.0).

Tell to us if there is something really important that should go into 2.0.4 .
I just upload a zip containing pre-built jars from 2.0.x branch
updated to some day ago, so you can test the behaviour:
https://bintray.com/smartiniontray/Apache-Pivot-related-downloads/pivot-snapshots/2.0.4-snapshot-2014-03-20/view/files
Of course note that they are snapshot, and unofficial ... and they
will be deleted in a few weeks.

Last, I just created a 2.0.5 release target in JIRA so we can move
secondary fixes to it ...

Bye,
Sandro