Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Danny Bols <db...@osirion.be> on 2003/11/28 08:26:08 UTC

JxPath: Extensions - DynamicPropertyHandler

Hello,

I am trying to integrate my own DynamicPropertyHandler into
JxTemplateGenerator. It seems like JxPath doesn't activate the handler when
needed (I don't see any of my log messages added to the handler).

I registered the handler this way:
    JXPathIntrospector.registerDynamicClass(MyBean.class,
MyBeanPropertyHandler.class);

Checking the handler like this returns expected handler:

JXPathIntrospector.getBeanInfo(MyBean.class).getDynamicPropertyHandlerClass(
)

What am I doing wrong?

--
Danny