Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Matthew Gray <mk...@netgen.com> on 1996/01/25 17:52:12 UTC

Tech Support

I just got a tech support call for someone having trouble with Virtual
Hosts.  I told him that as it is a freeware server, there is no tech
support and I didn't have time to help him with an in depth question.  I
pointed him to the documentation and http://www.c2.org/apachessl/ as a
commercially supported version.

So, my question is, is anybody else providing for-fee technical support
for Apache users?  My company will often recommend using apache and being
able to recommend a good tech support vendor would add to that.  Anybody?

						...Mk