Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christian <cm...@famiru.de> on 2014/11/28 13:57:54 UTC

tomcat-jdbc vs. tomcat-dbcp

Hi,

reading tomcat 8.x documentation, I don't find anything about tomcat-dbcp. The use of tomcat-jdbc is described at [1].
Some of the disadvantages just apply for DBCP 1.x.
Is the use of tomcat-jdbc still recommended compared to the repackaged DBCP 2.x in tomcat-dbcp package?

Regards,
Christian

[1] https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.0-doc/jdbc-pool.html

Re: tomcat-jdbc vs. tomcat-dbcp