Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/01 06:19:25 UTC

RE: need help to connect MS ACCESS

I think MS Access is a great tool, and I've built some amazing stuff on it,
but I don't recommend having it as the backend to a web app.  Consider
choosing something else if you can.

You can use the JDBC-ODBC bridge if you have to use an Access backend.

Posted by D&J Gredler <dj...@gmail.com>.
You might want to investigate using this library:

http://jackcess.sourceforge.net/

On 9/4/07, dinesh kumar <di...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi ,
>
>      i am currently  learning tapestry and  im interested in knowing  how
> MSACCESS is accessed via tapestry . if u know how plz help me.
> --dinesh-
>
> On 9/1/07, Jonathan Barker <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > I think MS Access is a great tool, and I've built some amazing stuff on
> > it,
> > but I don't recommend having it as the backend to a web app.  Consider
> > choosing something else if you can.
> >
> > You can use the JDBC-ODBC bridge if you have to use an Access backend.

Daniel Gredler
http://daniel.gredler.net/

Re: need help to connect MS ACCESS

Posted by dinesh kumar <di...@gmail.com>.