Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Roberto Fornasiero <ro...@esplorasrl.com> on 2005/05/31 15:37:12 UTC

lenya insert assett

Please, can you aswer me?

Hello all,
with the ASSET area, i can upload a resource (for example a pdf file) and Lenya create a new asset for my page.
I want to insert this resource in my page as a link (so when i click the link, i can download the pdf file, or open it with my pdf reader program).
How can i do this with Kupu? I've only found how to insert an image, but not others resources.

Thanks everyone.
                Roberto Fornasiero

Re: lenya insert assett

Posted by Rolando Isidoro <rl...@uninova.pt>.
Roberto Fornasiero wrote:

> Please, can you aswer me?
>
> Hello all,
> with the ASSET area, i can upload a resource (for example a pdf file)
> and Lenya create a new asset for my page.
> I want to insert this resource in my page as a link (so when i click
> the link, i can download the pdf file, or open it with my pdf reader
> program).
> How can i do this with Kupu? I've only found how to insert an image,
> but not others resources.
>
> Thanks everyone.
>                 Roberto Fornasiero

Hi Roberto, you can create a link just by selecting the text you want,
insert the internal path for your asset and press "Make link" on the
right side of Kupu , for instance, here's an example:

Sitetree:

    \a -> asset_a.pdf
    \b -> asset_b.pdf
    \c

in this case you could create a link to asset_a.pdf by creating a link
with "a\asset_a.pdf" as the URL.

Hope this helps,
Rolando