Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by sandeep khandekar <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/28 15:08:14 UTC

Network problem cant start eth0 and eth1

Dear All,
I have changed the interfaces file on ubuntu and getting  the following
error
How to solve it any idea
I cant connect to my management server now?

2014-03-19 18:40:01,067 INFO  [cloud.cluster.ClusterManagerImpl]
(Timer-1:null) Cluster node IP : 192.168.1.104
2014-03-19 18:40:01,072 ERROR [utils.component.ComponentContext]
(Timer-1:null) Unhandled exception
javax.naming.ConfigurationException: cluster node IP should be valid local
address where the server is running, please check your configuration

When I tried to check the status of management server I am getting the
following information

root@CLOUDSTACK:/home/cloudstack# service cloudstack-management status
 * CloudStack-specific Tomcat servlet engine is not running.

Now I cant configure eth0, eth1 interfaces also with DHCP I am getting eth2
interface up and running. If I delete
/etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules file will it solve my problem.

Thanks

--
SANDEEP KHANDEKAR
Assistant Professor