Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by gbarbosa <gb...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/13 18:46:04 UTC

trying to get DataGridButtonBar

Hi Royale,

I'm trying to use this to get the header in my extended mx:AdvancedDataGrid
class

header = (view as AdvancedDataGridView).header as DataGridButtonBar;

the problem is header always returns null. If I set the following code in a
button click and "click" it, I get the header. What event can I subscribe to
to guarantee DataGridButtonBar has been instantiated?

So far I've tried listening for "creationComplete", "initComplete",
"dataProviderChange", and "dataGridViewCreated" in my extended
mx:AdvancedDataGrid class. InitComplete somtimes had header NOT null but
most times it had it as null.

Thanks for all the help!
-Gabriel Barbosa

--