Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/20 20:16:26 UTC

APT Processing Question

Hey Everybody,

I'm trying out the APT format, specifically nested
lists.

I want a list that looks something like this:

1. Definitions
  i.  Definition 1
  ii. Definition 2

So I try putting something like this in the apt
document.
 [[1]] Definitions
   	[[i]] Indented Text
   	[[i]] Indented Text 2

When doing this I end up with this:
1. Definitions
  [[i]] Indented Text[[i]] Indented Text 2

Also where the "1." is I could have
"A" or "i" or  instead of "1" and the apt processor
still produces "1.".

As far as I can tell I'm following the APT Overview
instructions precisely.  Does anyone know how to fix
this?

Thanks,
- Ole

Re: APT Processing Question

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com>.
Hey Guys,

OK - I made a little bit of progress on this.

Instead of doing this:
  [[1]] Definitions
    	[[i]] Indented Text
    	[[i]] Indented Text 2

I now do this:

  [[1]] Definitions

    	[[i]] Indented Text

    	[[i]] Indented Text 2

So separating the list items by by a blank line or
carriage return causes the numbers to resolve.

However, the sublist items are still only resolving
to integers...i.e. "1." "2.", etc. when I would really
like them to be small letters like "a.", "b." or "i.",
"ii.", etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
- Ole