Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Rick Roman <ri...@cotse.net> on 2006/03/08 06:02:38 UTC

Borrow broker from pool failed

I have been getting this error message intermittently. Would this
message result from running out of connections, like I failed to close
the broker in some function?

Servlet.service() for servlet action threw exception
<org.apache.ojb.broker.PBFactoryException: Borrow broker from pool
failed, using PBKey org.apache.ojb.broker.PBKey: jcdAlias=default,
user=null, password=null>org.apache.ojb.broker.PBFactoryException:

Re: Borrow broker from pool failed

Posted by ABOU LINA <am...@gmail.com>.
Yes i got this message error one day and it was because i don t close the
broker.

good luck