Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Fullocto <br...@fr.thalesgroup.com> on 2008/06/23 09:40:28 UTC

Start servicemix without activeMQ

Hello,

I can't start servicemix on a workstation which has security restrictions.
How can I desactivate sockets (and so??) used by active MQ (responsible of
the error message) or can I desactivate all JMS communications inside SMX ?

TY

Re: Start servicemix without activeMQ

Posted by Fullocto <br...@fr.thalesgroup.com>.
Well, i desactivated the flows JMS, JCA in servicemix.xml and I commented
transportConnectors and also networkConnectors elements in activemq.

Then service mix can start.

But I have another problem, I need to access to internet (see my discussion
with Freeman Fang) and I have to access it through a proxy, what do I have
to configure?
I found a website:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/net/properties.html
So I could add (java)  -Dhttp.proxyhost=myproxyserver.com
-Dhttp.proxyport=80 to the :EXECUTE label of servicemix.bat
But How can I manage the login?

Is there a configuration file provided in servicemix to use proxy for JVM?