Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/12/30 16:22:43 UTC

Mahout on Hudson

FYI, I'm going to change the Hudson job to build on Lucene zones.  This machine is for Lucene builds, so we can use it more exclusively.

Also, are we publishing nightly snapshots anywhere?

-Grant

Re: Mahout on Hudson

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 30 December 2009 16:25:43 Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> > Also, are we publishing nightly snapshots anywhere?
>
> To answer my own question: yes, yes we are:
> https://repository.apache.org/index.html#nexus-search;quick~mahout

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/Mahout nightly/ is the hudson job
that does so.

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/MahoutQM/ is the hudson job that
generates our code quality reports from trunk.

Isabel

--
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xm...@spaceboyz.net>

Re: Mahout on Hudson

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
On Dec 30, 2009, at 10:22 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> FYI, I'm going to change the Hudson job to build on Lucene zones.  This machine is for Lucene builds, so we can use it more exclusively.

I am trying it now, hopefully it should still work.  Let me know if you see any issues.