Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by RChartier <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/09 15:58:05 UTC

Re: [OT] Anybody using Apache 2.0.59 and Tomcat 5.5.17 on Windows 2003

Hi,

I am using Apache 2.0.59 and Tomcat 5.0.28 with mod_jk 1.2.20 on Windows
2003 SP1 but the system have some issue on the socket layer. In fact, after
some time, some users are able to crash our architecture: apache answers to
request such as *.html but mod_jk says it cannot connect to tomcat. Even a
restart of services doesn't change anythink. Tomcat is running and answer
for simple "hello world" jsp pages but cannot answer to /manage/html.

I patch windows with KB 931311 and it seems to work properly.

Posted by JNeuhoff <ne...@mhccorp.com>.
I assume you are talking about the hotfix
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931311/en-us , I am going to ask our
sysadmins to get this hotfix, too. Thanks for sharing your experience with
us on this forum.

J.Neuhoff