Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dominik Heller <Do...@gmx.net> on 2008/03/31 11:48:04 UTC

settings for maven-plugin-testing-harness

I started working with the maven-plugin-testing-harness and right now I am looking for a way to stop the building of the plugin I am testing if the harness has a failure. So basically I have a plugin A which I am testing with the harness plugin. If the harness throws an assertion I want the building of  plugin A to stop. Is there some kind of setting within the harness plugin?

thx in advance