Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by 陈明雨 <mo...@163.com> on 2020/07/30 02:27:54 UTC

Create Branch 0.13

Hi All:

I have created a branch of 0.13 in the code base [1].
This branch is mainly used for the release of version 0.13.

In principle, this branch is only allowed to merge the following related PRs:

1. Spark Load function related

2. Materialized view function related

3. JSON format data load related

4. Original function improvements or bug fixes

5. Other reasonable small functions

If you need to merge the PR of the 0.13 branch, please be sure to mark the label "branch-0.13".

I will maintain this branch once a week until version 0.13 is released.

Any other features which should be merged into this branch can be discussed in this thread.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/tree/branch-0.13

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
chenmingyu@apache.org

Re: Create Branch 0.13

Posted by ling miao <li...@apache.org>.
There are two materialized view prs ready to merge:
1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/pull/4209
2. https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/pull/4199/files

Thanks,
Ling Miao