Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Chetan Sahasrabudhe <Ch...@KPITCummins.com> on 2005/03/31 07:16:16 UTC

Something wrong with world today

Hello,

    I moved my deployment to root.
still getting error

050331 104335 SEVERE nutch-default.xml not found

050331 104335 SEVERE java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: plugin.folders is not defined

My nutch-default.xml is place under ROOT\WEB-INF\classes

I have just changed one property thatz searcher.dir to E:/nutch-0.6 -> this is where my .db and .segments is sitting

any guess why or what me doing wrong ?

Regards
Chetan

Re: Something wrong with world today

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
Chetan,
Something is strange with your installation.
Can you please have a test by doing everything from scratch.
So download the version extract it.
uncompress and rename the war to ROOT.WAR  (you can have bla.war files
or bla.war folder in tomcat/webapps) and change the
ROOT.war/WEB-INF/classes/nutch-default.xml
Please verify that you do not delete and character that is required by
the XML format itself like < or >.

Stefan