Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by ktgoh <kt...@newstakes.com> on 2001/05/17 04:04:30 UTC

How to change all the url of a particular website.. (append session id)

Hi .

Hmm since i cannot get the cookie set by another URL....Do you have any
other suggestions for my problem.
Current, i intend to pass the session id via the url.

But the problem is let say first time i pass a url
http://www.nus.edu.sg?sessionid=eeddffg
i could get the sessionid from my mod perl module..

But subsequently, the value of the sessionid id is lost, as it proceed to
get other request type(eg image).
I intend to intercept the first request, and append the sessionid to the
other requests before it is lost.

Do your have any idea how to do?

Thanks
kheeTEck