Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/29 21:19:01 UTC

Roadmap?

Hi All:

I see a current burst of activity on the commit list. I have not looked
closely. Can anyone provide a big picture of what is happening?

Thank you,
Gary

Re: Roadmap?

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I’m in an integration phase right now which has raised some
interesting challenges, though I hope to have something functional over the
next few weeks for review.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Roadmap?

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.