Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/03 15:57:03 UTC

content for 2.4?

Aside from bug fixes, are there ideas on what you think will be tackled
for 2.4? I suspect at least some of you have ideas in your head that I
haven't fully seen written here. I'm just looking for a high-level
bullet list. I'm not looking for promises, instead just to set some
rough expectations for Cordova consumers.

I see the roadmap wiki page organized by quarter, but I'm looking for
something more narrow to at least answer "What do we think the next
version (2.4) will look like". When doing agile projects with my
employer, I'm used to keeping a prioritized backlog which can be used to
answer questions like this, but I don't see that in Jira. Thanks!

-- Marcel Kinard

Re: content for 2.4?

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
I'm planning to add an add an api to send binary data across the bridge, as
well as to share a plugin for raw tcp/udp socket which I've been working on.

Re: content for 2.4?

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Re: content for 2.4?

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.