Posted to users@maven.apache.org by rgubler2 <rg...@init-ka.de> on 2010/02/04 15:31:26 UTC

How to use repo2.maven.org in artifactory

Hi,

I added a new remote repository to our artifactory.
I named it repo2 and use the URL http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/.
In the repository browser the repo2 appears with 0 artifacts.
The online status indicate "online".

Whats going wrong that we can't access repo2 data?

Yours Ruediger

Re: How to use repo2.maven.org in artifactory

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Artifactory questions should go on the artifactory mailing list.

/Anders

Posted by rgubler2 <rg...@init-ka.de>.

dahoffer wrote:

> Could it be that it only shows you proxied/cached artifacts?  I suspect
> that
> if you start downloading artifacts from that repo they will show here.
>
> -Dave

Yes it acts only as a proxy. We got this problem yesterday, but now the
artifacts are reachable.
It look like there must be a time period after adding a new remote
repository or there are some
network problems yesterday.

Yours RĂ¼diger

Re: How to use repo2.maven.org in artifactory

Posted by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com>.