Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Gurram, Srinivas" <sr...@logicacmg.com> on 2006/06/16 12:38:03 UTC

document title

Hi All

         I am using lenya 1.2. Every document in CMS has a document-id and title. My problem is getting the title of the document from the index_en.xml file.

The meta information like title, creator, subject, creation-date etc...stored in the form of doubling core elements.(dc:title) in index_en.xml file. Is it possible to get the title of the document from the index_en.xml file.

Thanks & Regards

srinivas

Re: document title

Posted by Tim Hannigan <ti...@queensu.ca>.
By the document title, I'm assuming you mean the navigation title?

You can use the sitemap to pass in the parameter {page-
envelope:document-label} to access it.

Then in the XSLT, you just declare the parameter:

{xsl:param select="$var" />

(where you named the parameter in the sitemap, "var")

Does this help?

-Tim