Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Bazaj, Taru (IT)" <Ta...@MorganStanley.com> on 2008/09/30 17:48:04 UTC

Apache cxf support for NTLM authentication

Hi all,

I read on the apache cxf web site that cxf does not provide support for
NTLM authentication 'out of box' but there are certain work arounds for
this. However, none of the ways they have mentioned on the site seems
plausible.

Has anyone done this before or has any ideas/suggestions ?

Thanks!
Taru

Taru Bazaj
Morgan Stanley | Technology
Bldg. 5, Sector 30, Mindspace, Goregaon (West)
Mumbai (Ex Bombay), 400 090
Phone: +91 22 6641-0281
Taru.Bazaj@MorganStanley.com

Re: Apache cxf support for NTLM authentication

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Tuesday 30 September 2008, Bazaj, Taru (IT) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I read on the apache cxf web site that cxf does not provide support
> for NTLM authentication 'out of box' but there are certain work
> arounds for this. However, none of the ways they have mentioned on the
> site seems plausible.

In what way does it not seem plausible?

FYI: that information was directly taken from a message on this list from
someone that got it working.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp