Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <je...@cisco.com> on 2014/03/11 06:43:30 UTC

Re: Where is the implementation for org.jclouds.openstack.nova.v2_0.features.ServerApi interface?

FYI, I just created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-493 for
this enhancement.

I'm currently working on this enhancement.  Could someone please assign
this JIRA to me?

Thanks,
-Jeffrey

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jeffrey!

I've added you as a collaborator to the project and assigned the issue to you.

I.