Posted to users@asterixdb.apache.org by mingda li <li...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/14 02:45:55 UTC

Fail running Tweet Feed on Cluster of 16 nodes (while succeed on 4 nodes)

Hi,

Recently, I am trying to run the data feed query on a cluster of 16 nodes.
All the query run well without error. But each time after I disconnect the
feed, there is none of tweet data stored in dataverse. However, when I try
to run other AQL queries, the cluster can work well. And I have ever used 4
nodes cluster to load Tweet data successfully. I also checked the log file
and find no error there. This is wired. Does anyone know why? Has anyone
ever used the data feed function on a cluster of 16 nodes or more?

Bests,
Mingda

Re: Fail running Tweet Feed on Cluster of 16 nodes (while succeed on 4 nodes)

Posted by Wail Alkowaileet <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mingda,

Just out of curiosity can you load somehow "large" dataset and query it on
the 16 nodes (e.g query the number of records in the dataset). I want to
make sure all NCs are participating.
If that succeed, probably you should try to load the same data using a
localfs feed and run query after the ingestion finishes.

This will help us to isolate the problem if it's a twitter feed problem or
something else.

--

*Regards,*
Wail Alkowaileet

Re: Fail running Tweet Feed on Cluster of 16 nodes (while succeed on 4 nodes)

Posted by Xikui Wang <xi...@uci.edu>.

Posted by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com>.
+dev

Re: Re: Fwd: Fail running Tweet Feed on Cluster of 16 nodes (while succeed on 4 nodes)

Posted by 李文海 <lw...@whu.edu.cn>.
Xikui,
Ok, many thanks.

Posted by Xikui Wang <xi...@uci.edu>.