Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Carl Hall <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/04 23:40:17 UTC

Re: Proposal to Release

I don’t seem to have the right permissions to create a release in Jira for DbUtils[1]. Could someone grant me those permissions, or create a 1.8 release, please?  Thanks!

https://jira.apache.org/jira/projects/DBUTILS?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin%3Arelease-page&status=no-filter

Re: Proposal to Release

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.
If you guys can’t sort it out by tomorrow evening, I can roll
1.8.

-Rob

Re: Proposal to Release

Posted by Carl Hall <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for adding that version. I’ll work on marking tickets that are in this release.

There have been a few API additions, requiring Java 1.7 instead of 1.6, and the addition of a new annotation. It feels like enough to go with 1.8 rather than 1.7.1, but I’m open to stronger opinions.

Re: Proposal to Release

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.