Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/24 19:41:15 UTC

0.94.2

0.94.1 has been released two weeks ago. Seeing that it typically takes multiple weeks to tie up a release go through the RC process, in the interest of a faster release cycle,
I would like to start thinking about 0.94.2 now.
There are 38 improvements and bugfixes against 0.94.2 already, and some of them include important performance fixes.

Thoughts? Keep up the pace? Or slow down?

Thanks.

-- Lars

Re: 0.94.2

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
Alright. I created a 0.94.3 release target. If you can, please move all 0.94.x jiras you don't plan to work on soon (within a week or so) to 0.94.3.
I'll do a sweep throughout the next week. Maybe I can cut an RC by the end of next week.

Thanks.

-- Lars

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@stumbleupon.com>.

Re: 0.94.2