Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ralph Pöllath <li...@poellath.org> on 2005/03/16 16:33:48 UTC

xdoc/pdf-plugin: Ignore structure from navigation.xml

Hi,

I'd like to produce a pdf containing a single xdoc document. My current
minimal setup (see below) produces a pdf structured like this:

1. Documentation
1.1 Howto
	Step One
	blah
	Step Two
	blah blah

Now since my howto is rather short, I'd rather get rid of the top-level
section (Documentation), and have the pdf look like this:

1. Step One
blah
2. Step Two
blah blah

The obvious idea would be to remove the menu tag from navigation.xml,
but that produces a pdf without the content from howto.xml.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Ralph.

// navigation.xml
<project>
		<menu name="Documentation">
			<item name="Howto" href="/howto.html" />
		</menu>
</project>

// howto.xml
<document>