Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Tobіas Ullrіch <ul...@dump.netvanced.eu> on 2010/07/08 16:37:31 UTC

[GSoC] MAB Project

Hi,

I've created a project [1] on Google Code to host the Appliation
Builder project.
It is still very rough and - since it's work in progress - some things
(especially unit tests, checkstyle etc) are still missing.

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Cheers,

Tobias

[1] http://code.google.com/p/myfaces-application-builder/source/checkout

Re: [GSoC] MAB Project

Posted by Tobіas Ullrіch <ul...@dump.netvanced.eu>.
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 18:32, Gerhard Petracek
<ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok - you mean a plugin for mab which generates pom files (and not a plugin
> for maven).
> -> +1

of course, sorry, should have been more precise.

Cheers,

Tobias

Re: [GSoC] MAB Project

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi tobias,

ok - you mean a plugin for mab which generates pom files (and not a plugin
for maven).
-> +1

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [GSoC] MAB Project

Posted by Tobіas Ullrіch <ul...@dump.netvanced.eu>.
Hi,

Re: [GSoC] MAB Project

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi,

Re: [GSoC] MAB Project

Posted by Tobіas Ullrіch <ul...@dump.netvanced.eu>.
Hi Gerhard,

Re: [GSoC] MAB Project

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi tobіas,

it's great to see the source-code in an open-source repository.

so far we have got a first version of the plugin infrastructure (based on
cdi).