Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Andrés Monti <am...@aptix.com.ar> on 2001/10/03 21:09:41 UTC

Re: reference on torque schema

Hi Harriett,

In this CVS directory you will find the type mapping at the file db.props ,
inside the directory for each database supported

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-turbine-torque/src/templates/sql/base/

For example, if you are using mysql the URL would be

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-turbine-torque/src/templates/sql/base/
mysql/db.props

                                                Good luck