Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Richey, Clark" <Cl...@commerceone.com> on 2001/06/28 20:00:42 UTC

JSP reloading

I am having trouble getting my JSPs to automatically reload. I have deployed
a web application by adding a new context. I have the reloadable property
set to true. JSPs run fine but to see changes I have to wipe out the work
directory. Can anyone help me solve this problem? I am running tomcat 4.0
beta 5 on win 2K.
  _____

Clark D. Richey, JR.
Senior Software Engineer
Phone: 410.910.7507
Fax: 410.910. 7501	  <http://www.commerceone.com/>
<http://www.commerceone.com/> Commerce One  <http://www.commerceone.com/>

  _____

Re: JSP reloading

Posted by Remy Maucherat <rm...@home.com>.
  I am having trouble getting my JSPs to automatically reload. I have deployed a web application by adding a new context. I have the reloadable property set to true. JSPs run fine but to see changes I have to wipe out the work directory. Can anyone help me solve this problem? I am running tomcat 4.0 beta 5 on win 2K.

Yes, a Win only bug slipped in b5. I recommend using one of the latest nightly builds to solve the problem until we release b6.

Remy