Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by Duc Ly <dm...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/25 19:02:02 UTC

JCS Remote Server Shutdown Issue

Hello experts,
I deployed the JCS remote server in a tomcat container and be able to
start as well as use the remote cache.
One problem I am encountering now is shutdown of Tomcat will not lead to
the shutdown of JCS remote server.
When I shutdown tomcat and do a 'ps' I still see the java instance running
and TCp port (default 1101) used by JCS remote server still opens
(LISTENING state).
I have used the JCSAdmin.js[ page to remove all caches before I shutdown
tomcat.

Please explain what I could do, thanks.

Regards,

Doug

RE: JCS Remote Server Shutdown Issue

Posted by Duc Ly <dm...@gmail.com>.
Yes Aaron,
I did put that in the web.xml to start the Remote cache server when tomcat
starts.
Thanks
Doug

Posted by "Smuts, Aaron" <Aa...@travelocity.com>.