Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Elay <sv...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 08:20:42 UTC

How to add images to columns using DefalutDatatable

   To  add dynamic columns to a table, so i preferred to add table using
DefaultDataTable.

  How to add images to columns using DefaultDataTable.I had added many
columns.Since all columns having the content of String type, so i put it in
list.But when it comes to image it will display the location of image in
String like(image/vehicle/9876.jpg)instead to display the image.This is the
problem I'm facing now.So please help me to resolve this issue.

Re: How to add images to columns using DefalutDatatable

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
see examples and how the column that implements the "select" link works.
you would create a panel/fragment that contains your image and add that to
the column's cell.

-igor