Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by drf <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/13 14:26:52 UTC

ModalWindow - CSS problem in IE

We are using the standard Wicket ModalWindow.
To this we add our own Panel.
In order to override the CSS which is used by ModalWindow (defined in the
file model.js) , we are taking the existing CSS (which we grab using
Firebug), add it to the <style> section of the html for our Panel, and then
modify those definitions as we need.

This works great in FireFox, but it does not have any effect in Internet
Explorer.
Does anyone have any ideas, thanks

Re: ModalWindow - CSS problem in IE

Posted by drf <da...@gmail.com>.
Found the problem:

The <style> section had been placed within the <wicket:panel> tags.
FireFox was fine with that but not so for IE.
Moving the <style> section to <wicket:head> and it works in IE.