Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/11 13:34:12 UTC

remove the log of "login" and "close session" or move them into a separate log file

Hi,

Is there someone being troubled with the following server log:

IoTDB: Login status: Login successfully. User : root
IoTDB: receive close operation
IoTDB: receive close session

When I checked one user's IoTDB log, I am stuck with so many "login" and
"close log records...

I know audit is important for a DB. If so, at least let's move this kind of
log to a separate log file.
Then, the log_all is just for checking whether an IoTDB instance has
exceptions.

How do you think?

best.
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: remove the log of "login" and "close session" or move them into a separate log file

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

It could be a default configuration.

Jialin Qiao