Posted to user@spark.apache.org by 萝卜丝炒饭 <14...@qq.com> on 2017/05/22 01:15:08 UTC

Are tachyon and akka removed from 2.1.1 please

HI all,
Iread some paper about source code, the paper base on version 1.2.  they refer the tachyon and akka.  When i read the 2.1code. I can not find the code abiut akka and tachyon.

Are tachyon and akka removed from 2.1.1  please

Re: Are tachyon and akka removed from 2.1.1 please

Posted by 萝卜丝炒饭 <14...@qq.com>.
thanks gromakowski and chin wei.

I think akka has been removed since 2.0.

On 22 May 2017 10:19 pm, "Gene Pang" <ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Tachyon has been renamed to Alluxio. Here is the documentation for running Alluxio with Spark.

Hope this helps,
Gene

Posted by vincent gromakowski <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chin Wei Low <lo...@gmail.com>.