Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mabitol <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/22 20:03:34 UTC

Fwd: A book on Jakarta Struts 1.0.2 ? where to find?

Hello.

We recently discovered we cannot use Jakarta Struts 1.1.

However, we are not familiar with Jakarta Struts 1.0.2.

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a book on using Jakarta Struts 1.0.2?

Thanks, mabitolwork

Re: A book on Jakarta Struts 1.0.2 ? where to find?

Posted by Barry Volpe <bv...@childrencare.com>.
Try

Mastering Jakarta Struts

by James Goodwill

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
A museum perhaps?

I dont know that any were written - but I think that a couple of J2EE books
featured a chapter on struts 1.0.2.

Why can't you use 1.1?