Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk> on 2008/05/02 11:33:10 UTC

RE: Dynamic list of strings in a form

I've not seen these demos before and although they look like integration tests, they also look really informative and very useful starting points for experimentation. There doesn't seem to be any release or package with them in and I can't figure out how to retrieve them en masse from the svn repository (probably don't have permissions anyway) so is there any way to get hold the source of these demo/test apps to learn and play around with? Obviously I could get a file at a time from the viewvc webpages.. but that would take a rather long (and boring) time.