Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ulrich Abelmann <sm...@kaldamar.de> on 2008/02/22 14:39:57 UTC

FileUpload throws NotSerializableException

Hi,

I am having a problem that I do not really understand. I am using todays
  Snapshopt of myfaces (core 1.1.6) and tomahawk (1.1.7) together with
apache tiles (2.0.5).

When I was using tiles with struts I had a file upload form with
<t:inputFileUpload> that worked fine. Now I get a
java.io.NotSerializableException of
org.apache.myfaces.custom.fileupload.UploadedFileDefaultMemoryImpl when
the following happens:

a) i really choose a file to submit
b) the validation of a different field in the form fails and a error
message is supposed to appear

I tried to use an uploadlistener so I wouldnt have to store the file in
a bean property, but that doesnt change anything. Is there anybody who
has a clue what the problem might be?

Thx

smaaps

Re: FileUpload throws NotSerializableException

Posted by Alan Romaniuc <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Ulrich

Did you solve your problem? if yoes, could you share the solution?

PS: I am using myfaces 1.2.2, but the error loks the same

--
Alan R.