Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/24 17:55:07 UTC

Nominate Ant as the release manager was: Re: [DISCUSS] Next version - What should be in it

+1. I would like to nominate Ant too.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Luciano Resende wrote:
> +1 I make Simon's words my words too...
>
> On 4/24/07, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> +1. I would like to nominate Ant too.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Raymond

+1 from me too.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1 I make Simon's words my words too...

On 4/24/07, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1. I would like to nominate Ant too.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Nominate Ant as the release manager was: Re: [DISCUSS] Next version - What should be in it

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
+1.  I completely share Simon's observations

- Venkat