Posted to attendees-eu-2000@apachecon.com by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2000/11/13 22:25:27 UTC

Call for Participation for ApacheCon 2001 now open!

You may receive this message more than once; apologies if so.
It's being sent to our list of people who attended the ApacheCon
conferences in Orlando, Florida and London, England this year.
Yet another one will be getting sent to the ApacheCon announcement
list, so you might actually get this *three* times.  Please
bear with us..

The CFP (Call for Participation) for the next ApacheCon conference
is now open.  The conference will be held in Santa Clara, California,
in on 4-6 April 2001.  This is how you propose a session you want
to present next April.

Since you have attended one (or more) of the conferences before,
you are listed in our database -- and so your access to the online
CFP form is a little simpler.  Just go to

    <URL:http://ApacheCon.Com/html/login.html>

log on, and then choose the CFP option under the ApacheCon 2001
header.  Doing this will pre-fill the CFP form with your
personal information, such as your name and email address; in
addition, if you've been a speaker at ApacheCon before, you'll
be able to easily re-submit one of your sessions from the past.

NOTE: The deadline for submissions is 20 DECEMBER 2000!  That's only
a little more than a month away, so *please* don't leave this to the
last minute!  Thanks!

If you want to get off this 'attendee' list, send an empty message
to either

or
    attendee-eu-2000-unsubscribe@ApacheCon.Com

or both, if you attended both conferences.  This will remove your
email address from the list.  It might get accidentally added again
in the future if there's a script glitch, but it's nothing personal
or intentional and we don't mean to spam you.

Thanks!  And thank you *very* much for attending our conference(s)!
--
#ken    P-)}