Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sharad Patel <sh...@jungledrum.co.nz> on 2002/02/10 20:01:58 UTC

Re: Error : BadTargetObjectURI

I managed to solve the problem myself. And it was indeed a
classpath problem.

I used to start Tomcat from the program shortcut and
somehow when you start it up form there it doesn't get the
system classpath. Now I have modified the catalina.bat file
and use that to start Tomcat. So now I have the classpath in
my ENV variable + catalina.bat. The classpath in the batch
file is used by Tomcat(without that it fails to start)
and the ENV variable classpath is required to run my
application from the command line. I think Tomcat doesn't
use the ENV variables.

Thanks.

---
Regards,