Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by James Cooper <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/12 23:38:28 UTC

Tag Library Version

Hi,

I recently to noticed that the MyFaces tag libraries are defined as
version 0.9.0 in the TLD files (see below).  Shouldn't the tag library
versions be 1.0.9 to match the first version coming out of incubation?

I ask because the IDE I'm using (JDeveloper) shows the tag library
version number after I added myfaces.jar to the classpath of my
project.

Thanks,
James Cooper

snippet from myfaces_ext.tld

    <tlib-version>0.9.0</tlib-version>
    <jsp-version>1.2</jsp-version>
    <short-name>x</short-name>
    <uri>http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions</uri>
    <description>
        Enhanced standard JSP actions and custom MyFaces actions.
    </description>

Re: Tag Library Version

Posted by James Cooper <ar...@gmail.com>.
Done, MYFACES-329

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

James

Re: Tag Library Version

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
James,

Create a JIRA issue if its still not fixed by the time you get this
message.  That way we don't forget about it.

sean

Re: Tag Library Version

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you are right...