Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/09 09:26:00 UTC

activemq-broker.xml file and plugins !!!!

Hi,

I try to configure the plugins in the activemq-broker.xml file but I get an
error.

dleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=activemq-broker.xml,
config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml))
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
113 in XML document from URL
[bundle://63.0:0/META-INF/spring/activemq-broker.xml] i
s invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element
'plugins'. One of '{"http:
//activemq.apache.org/schema/core":taskRunnerFactory,
"http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":tempDataStore,
"http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":transport
ConnectorURIs, "http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":transportConnectors,
WC[##other:"http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"]}' is expected.
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:404)

Where should we place the plugins in the xml file ?

I place it before the transportConnector xml tag :

        <plugins>
		      <loggingBrokerPlugin logAll="true" logConnectionEvents="false"/>
		      <timeStampingBrokerPlugin zeroExpirationOverride="1000"
ttlCeiling="60000" futureOnly="true"/>
		      <traceBrokerPathPlugin/>
    	</plugins>

        <!-- The transport connectors ActiveMQ will listen to -->
        <transportConnectors>
            <!-- <transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="tcp://localhost:61616" discoveryUri="multicast://default"/> -->
            <transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
            <!-- <transportConnector name="stomp"
uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/> -->
        </transportConnectors>

Remark : I use the activeMq 5.3 version

Kind regards,

Charles

-----
Charles Moulliard
SOA Architect

My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

Re: activemq-broker.xml file and plugins !!!!

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for my mistake. That was before systemUsage ;-)

-----

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Charles,

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.