Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2022/06/23 15:53:36 UTC

Welcome Priya Sharma as a New PMC Member

Hi all,

I'd like to announce that the ComDev PMC has invited Priya Sharma to
become a PMC Member and we are glad to let you all know that she has
accepted the invitation.

Priya is very active in ComDev activities and also she is a core
member of ALC Indore.
She played a significant role in establishing and expanding the ALC initiatives.
Particularly, in ALC Indore, she is responsible for initiating,
managing, and executing almost all the events.
Her enthusiasm for Apache, Open Source, and Community is amazing!
Along with ComDev activities, she is also involved in the Apache OFBiz project.

Please join me in welcoming Priya and congratulating her on his new role.

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
On behalf of the ComDev PMC

Re: RePly-To: Welcome Priya Sharma as a New PMC Member

Posted by Mohammad Wahedi <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mr Mr <dr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re: Welcome Priya Sharma as a New PMC Member

Posted by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.

On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 at 20:11, Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hi Priya,
> Welcome to the ComDev family.
> Bsst regards,
> Ted Liu
>
>   2022 年 6 月 25 日周六 22:38,Sharan Foga<sh...@apache.org> 写道:
>  Congratulations and welcome Priya!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2022/06/23 15:53:36 Swapnil M Mane wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'd like to announce that the ComDev PMC has invited Priya Sharma to
> > become a PMC Member and we are glad to let you all know that she has
> > accepted the invitation.
> >
> > Priya is very active in ComDev activities and also she is a core
> > member of ALC Indore.
> > She played a significant role in establishing and expanding the ALC
> initiatives.
> > Particularly, in ALC Indore, she is responsible for initiating,
> > managing, and executing almost all the events.
> > Her enthusiasm for Apache, Open Source, and Community is amazing!
> > Along with ComDev activities, she is also involved in the Apache OFBiz
> project.
> >
> > Please join me in welcoming Priya and congratulating her on his new role.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Swapnil M Mane,
> > On behalf of the ComDev PMC

Best Regards,
Priya

回复:Re: Welcome Priya Sharma as a New PMC Member

Posted by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Priya,

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.