Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Titash Neogi <ne...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/09 14:28:23 UTC

How to enable solr MoreLikeThis

Hello all,

I am trying to follow the documentation given here
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/MoreLikeThisHandler to enable MoreLikeThis
in my application. However, when I execute any URL such as the one below

/solr/mlt?stream.body=social media in india&mlt.fl=content&mlt.mintf=0

I get a 404 error with the following message

*type* Status report

*message* _/solr/mlt_

*description* _The requested resource (/solr/mlt) is not available.
_

_
_I have made all change in solrconfig.xml to enable the mlt component.
My solr version is 1.4.0 833479. When I run regular /select/ queries, I
get results as expected.
Any help on this would be appreciated greatly. I am not sure what else I
need to do to make this work.

kind regards,
Titash

Re: How to enable solr MoreLikeThis

Posted by Titash Neogi <ne...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. This worked. Really appreciate the pointer.

~ Titash

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.

> enable MoreLikeThis in my application. However, when I
> execute any URL such as the one below
>
> /solr/mlt?stream.body=social media in
> india&mlt.fl=content&mlt.mintf=0
>
> I get a 404 error with the following message
>
> *type* Status report
>
> *message* _/solr/mlt_
>
> *description* _The requested resource (/solr/mlt) is not
> available.
> _
>
> _
> _I have made all change in solrconfig.xml to enable the mlt
> component. My solr version is 1.4.0 833479. When I run
> regular /select/ queries, I get results as expected.
> Any help on this would be appreciated greatly. I am not
> sure what else I need to do to make this work.

/solr/mlt? syntax is about RequestHandler. You need to registered a request handler named mlt in solrconfig.xml