Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Sean Bollin <sb...@societyconsulting.com> on 2014/10/02 01:49:12 UTC

Oozie Web Services suddenly stopped responding

?Hello experts,

Oozie web services suddenly stopped responding to my requests.  It was working, and now it doesn't respond.

I'm still able to successfully submit and run a new workflow from the command line client.

In oozie.log I'm getting a lot of warnings for "AuthenticationToken expired"

How can I fix this?

Re: Oozie Web Services suddenly stopped responding

Posted by Sean Bollin <sb...@societyconsulting.com>.
No we're not...

As far as I know the security is turned off

The only thing I've had to add to the configuration is to allow my username to impersonate