Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/14 13:45:19 UTC

Problems when building ServiceMix related http://servicemix.org

Recently, there are some build problems when building servicemix.
I think the main problem is caused by the servicemix.org domain
which is not own anymore.  I will try to purchase it.

In the mean time, I have setup a maven repo at
   http://svn.apache.org/asf/repos/incubator/servicemix/m2-repo
which i will populate to make the build work and to be able
to release 3.1.1.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Problems when building ServiceMix related http://servicemix.org

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah !
The build should work better now, though there may still be problems.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Luca Clementi <l....@cineca.it>.