Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Alpin, Luba" <Lu...@lsi.com> on 2008/03/24 16:36:05 UTC

How I can set 'Home' or 'Root' or 'Docbase' directory?

Hi CXF-User-List,
I need your help with my three questions, please HELP!

1. I want to publish 68 services using ServerFactoryBean I create 68
instances ServerFactoryBean - one for each service, is it correct usage
of ServerFactoryBean? After 34 services I get OutOfMemory exception and
this enforces me increase memory to -Xmx128m , while XFire enable do it
with a default 64.

2. I want create webserver root directory to store files for downloading
client.
With XFire this is root directory located in root of Jetty server. How I
do it with CXF? Do I need create Jetty server and start it additional to
calling create method for each ServerFactoryBean instance?

3. Https? Please link to example.

Thanks for help.
Luba Alpin.

RE: How I can set 'Home' or 'Root' or 'Docbase' directory?

Posted by "Alpin, Luba" <Lu...@lsi.com>.
Hi Glen Mazza!
Thank you for replay!
I want show you snip from my server code for clarify my questions. I
don't use explicitly wsdl or xml configuration or servlet container I
run class that execute binary of following code for Services Test(1-68)

        HashMap<String, Object> props = new HashMap<String, Object>();
        props.put(AegisDatabinding.WRITE_XSI_TYPE_KEY, true);
        ArrayList<String> l = new ArrayList<String>();
        l.add(CustomType1.class.getName());
        l.add(CustomType2.class.getName());
        l.add(CustomType3.class.getName());
        props.put(AegisDatabinding.OVERRIDE_TYPES_KEY, l);

//publishing first service Test1
        ServerFactoryBean svrFactory = new ServerFactoryBean();
        Test1 impl = new Test1Impl();
        svrFactory.setServiceClass(Test1.class);
        svrFactory.setAddress(ADDRESS + "Test1");
        svrFactory.setProperties(props);
        svrFactory.setServiceBean(impl);
        svrFactory.getServiceFactory().setDataBinding(new
AegisDatabinding());
        svrFactory.getServiceFactory().setProperties(props);
        svrFactory.create();

 //publishing second service Test2
        ServerFactoryBean svrFactory1 = new ServerFactoryBean();
        Test2 impl = new Test2Impl();
        svrFactory1.setServiceClass(Test2.class);
        svrFactory1.setAddress(ADDRESS + "Test2");
        svrFactory1.setProperties(props);
        svrFactory1.setServiceBean(impl);
        svrFactory1.getServiceFactory().setDataBinding(new
AegisDatabinding());
        svrFactory1.getServiceFactory().setProperties(props);
        svrFactory1.create();

the same for (Test2...68)

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
1.  That seems strange.  Unless I'm not understanding you correctly, I would
think you just want to create one WSDL with 68 services (wsdl:operations),
and then proceed as follows: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20071019

2.  It depends on your servlet container, not the web service stack.  A
simple way, for starters at least, is to rely on your classpath--see my last
comment at the very bottom of: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20071102.

3.
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html.
Read carefully.  The upcoming 2.0.5 (in a week or two) will make things a