Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/19 01:21:25 UTC

Re: Real filenames in slide tx store

Hi Andrew,

I have now taken over your patch and adapted it to the new plugable
mapping API. The whole stuff is in CVS head which will eventually
become Slide 2.2

As MD5Encode no longer is part of Slide I replaced

                    String md5 =
md5Encoder.encode(md5Helper.digest(ret.getBytes("ASCII")));

with

                    String md5 =
DigestUtils.md5Hex(md5Helper.digest(ret.getBytes("ASCII")));

I hope this does not break anything.

Here is the reference to the PortableIdMapper

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-slide/src/stores/org/apache/slide/store/txfile/PortableIdMapper.java?rev=1.1&view=markup

and this to the modified AbstractTxFileStoreService.java

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-slide/src/stores/org/apache/slide/store/txfile/AbstractTxFileStoreService.java?rev=1.20&view=markup

Would you please test if this works for you and report back?

Thanks,
Oliver